Teeth

Teeth

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Feb 22-24 Back in Bariloche

I returned to Bariloche with a long list of errands and tasks to accomplish.  I knew I would have to spend a few days back in the real world to pay taxes, extend my travel insurance, get a yellow fever vaccine to be permitted entry into Bolivia, dentist, etc.  Sound exciting?

I went to the hospital to inquire after the vaccine, and like all things Argentina, I was told that they only give them on Fridays.  I was a little diappointed for 2 reasons: the obvious one is that I would now have to wait 3 days and the other is that I am staying with friends and this is a good place to recover from the vaccination should I get a reaction.  Alas, I am in a holding pattern, but at least the vaccine is free.

Beggars cant be choosers.  The random and only person around that I asked to snap a photo isnt much af a photographer.  Of course, this has nothing to do with uncooperative subject matter.

View from Cerro Llao Llao
Today I decided that I needed a little bit of exercise and took the bus to Llao Llao (pronounced Shao Shao).  I did a 10km hike up to Cerro Llao Llao and back through the Arrayanes forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment