Teeth

Teeth

Saturday, February 26, 2011

25-Feb Bariloche

I spent another day in town getting a mediocre pedicure and getting my yellow fever vaccine.  They only give yellow fever vaccines at the public hospital and only on Fridays.  I now can officially enter Bolivia after 2 weeks.  I have not had a reaction to the vacuna yet, and hopefully wont get one.  After the shot, I took siesta at my favorite panini shop and spent a little time relaxing at the beach on Lago Nahuel Huapi.

I got back to Dick and Trisha's and got my first fly fishing lesson.  yes, me, fly fishing! We made preparations for a fishing trip for the next day.  The other highlight was dinner at a Parilla that resembled a hobbit house.  The steaks were to die for!

I was inspired by Alexis's blog to take photos of landscapes in town, as I seem to only show mountains, lakes, and rivers.  here are some inages of Bariloche:

Having trouble uploading images from my camera for some reason.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment