Teeth

Teeth

Thursday, February 10, 2011

10-Feb Futaleufu

I have spent my morning updating 6 days of blog.  It is very difficult to reconstruct events and emotions, but I make the effort so that I have some documentation of my travels and to include family and friends.  This is the first real computer I have sat at since I left Cochrane a week ago.  I have seen and done so much snce then!

Futaleufu is an attractive mountain town with a beautiful river running through bearing the same name.  The Rio Futaleufu is world famous amongst kayakers and rafters; the town is crawling with both.  My friends Tracy and Lance are here somewhere, but I cant seem to locate them via Skype, email, or Facebook.  My firend Al from the Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada (Whitehorse) is supposed to be in Esquel today which is about 4 hours away on the ARG side.  I am trying to convince him to meet me in Villa Futaleufuquen on the Argentina side of the border because no buses run east today.  I am going to try to find a ride across the border.

No comments:

Post a Comment