Teeth

Teeth

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

14-Feb Back in Bariloche

I arrived at the house of my hosts midday, just in time to join them on a trip up Catedral.  It was great to be back again and there are a couple from Portland visiting as well.  We took the chair lift up and walked along the ridge.  Amazing views!

Later I was treated to a home cooked spaghetti dinner and a delicious fruit salad.  How great is it to taste fresh fruit after being in the south of Patagonia!!?

View from the ridge; Monte Tronador is the large peak on my right and Volcan Lanin is on my left
Dick & Trish are putting me up in their newly cleaned fixer upper guest "cabin".  It was nice to unpack my backpack and to catch up with my belongings I had mailed here a month ago.  Hooray for clothing choices!  Hooray for a hairbrush!  Hooray for deoderant!

No comments:

Post a Comment