Teeth

Teeth

Friday, February 4, 2011

Cochrane: resupply point

Cochrane is a strange ghost town.  I dont know what the storey is here.  There is lots of new infrastructure- new facilities and public works, but there are no people!
 
Upon my arrival 3 days ago, I immediately tried my debit card at the bank and no luck.  I went to the market and bought a ton of food with my credit card and the manager let me charge $50 mil (for a cost).  I ran into my Swiss friend Katerina whom I met in Pucon.  It was nice to see her and we enjoyed a nice dinner on my credit card.  I was on a binge after so many nights of cooking pasta and salami.  Hooray for a restaurant!
 
Cofluencia de Rio Chacabuco y Rio Baker
Now I am back in Cochrane for a quick resupply and off to Rio Tranquilo.

No comments:

Post a Comment