Teeth

Teeth

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dia 9 Spanish class and sportclimbing

Today I had my first Spanish class with Carina. She and her partner, Annie, started a school here called Spanish Immersion Patagonia. The one on one attention seems to be improving my Spanish a lot. I have not taken or practiced my espanol in over 20 years. It has been frustrating because I know I learned this stuff, but can't remember it. Nonetheless, a lot of it seems to be coming back quickly.

I siesta-ed at Gene's house and did my homework (yes, homework!) in his back yard. Afterwards I went sport climbing with Esteban at Granito Suiza (see pic). It was humbling since I haven't sport climbed in years, but at the same time fun. It was a pretty little crag near Jakob.

When we returned around 9:00ish, Dick had already grilled u some steaks and had dinner on the table! Not a bad day!

No comments:

Post a Comment