Teeth

Teeth

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas



After the late night on xmas eve ( it is traditional to eat dinner at 10:00 p.m. and we followed ours with a movie), everyone slept in.  I think I was the first up.  I have had ants in the pants for most of the day; I have been really anxious to get out climbing.  It's just between x-mas and some weather, I haven't been able to and I'm starting to go a little stir crazy staying in the hills.  I am contemplating staying in a hostel in town for a few days so I can meet other people who are traveling and may be interested in doing the sorts of things I like.  I am hoping to solo Villarica tomorrow.  Afterwards I need to care take Tracy's house while she is on a birthday overnighter to some hotsprings.  On Monday, I can move to town.

After a lot of lazing about, the crew finally got motivated and we went to Ojos de Caburgua and la playa at Lago Caburgua around 4:30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment