Teeth

Teeth

Monday, December 13, 2010

Dia 2

Today I awoke groggy.  It took me a long time to get on step.  I took the "Subte" to San Telmo and walked around the cobble streets of this old section of Buenos Aires.  There were lots of art galleries and artists selling their wares in the plaza.  Feeling overwhelmed by the heat and the city, I made my way back to the Plaza in Recoleta where I find the large open green spaces calming.  I originally intended to go to an art museum to escape the heat, but it was closed.  Evidently, this is some big christian holiday.  The plaza had a large feria artesenal that I wandered through.  It was so hard not to buy anything.  I am now coming to terms with the fact that I have a leather fetish.  I love the handmade purses, belts, and shoes.



I spent the remainder of the afternoon watching street performers in the shade- capoiera, tango. 

No comments:

Post a Comment